DT-card Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge TT148 Sail Away - Designers: Nicecrane Design and My Grafico

Tuesday Throwdown
Ik heb deze kaart gemaakt als een Design-lid voor de huidige Tuesday Throwdown  Challenge:
TT148 Sail Away met als designer My Grafico.
Voor het plaatje heb ik een digi gebruikt van 'mijn eigen designer': Nicecrane Design.
Ik heb het plaatje ingekleurd met Copic Markers en voor de randjes hiervan en de zwart/wit labels heb ik gebruik gemaakt van stempelkussentjes in de kleuren: bruin en zwart.
Alles bij elkaar heb ik geprobeerd om er een 'Vintage - met als thema zeilen - kaart' van te maken.

I've made this card as a DT-member for the current Tuesday Throwdown challenge: 
TT148 Sail Away - Designer My Gafico
For the picture I've used a digi image from my own designer: Nicecrane Design
I've coloured the picture with Copic Markers and for the edges of the picture and the black and white labels I've used two stamppads: black and brown. All together I've tryed to make a "vintage - sail themed - card".
  
 Dit plaatje kan je zowel in kleur of zwart wit verkrijgen bij Nicecrane Design Store kopen. Het plaatje wat ik heb gebruikt is zwart-wit en komt uit de serie Colorful Pin Ups DSL (B/W). 
In kleur is deze te verkrijgen in de serie: Colorful Pin Ups CS.

 This Image is available in colour or black and white at the store of Nicecrane Design.
The image I've used is in black and white and is from the serie: Colorful Pin Ups DSL (B/W). 
The one already in colour is available in this serie: Colorful Pin Ups CS.

 My Gafico is de designer die Tuesday Throwdown sponsort. Ik heb gebruik gemaakt van twee "Zeilplaatjes" van hem en ze bewerkt in een label. Ik heb ze ingekleurd met een zwarte fineliner.

The Designer sponsoring Tuesday Throwdown is: My Grafico. I've used two "Sail-images" from him and used them in the labels I've made. I've coloured them whit black fineliner.

 Helaas weet ik niet meer waar ik deze label en de tekst en dat geld ook voor vandaan heb....
En dat geldt ook voor de gestreepte kader van hieronder.

Unfortunately I don't know where I've found this label and text...
And the same for the striped frame under the picture.


 Details:
 

Deze kaart doet mee aan de volgende challenges:
This card entries the following challenges:



Reacties

  1. I love this with the vintage look and all the beautiful details with the tags.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm loving your card! The vintage feel and collage style is something I just adore!! Fabulous work.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Geweldige Vintage look, prachtige foto voor gebruikt, en heel mooi geheel!
    Groetjes van Gerie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Stunning work on your vintage card. Love the colors and the bling on your flowers.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your DT Sister at Tuesday Throwdown
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wowwwwww Jacqueline,,,,,,love the vintage look and your coloring on myh B/W pict,,, my friend,,,and these sea tags ar soooo stunning,,,,,very well done Jacqueline................First of all is Health so takie the time you need,,,Jacqueline,,,I can wait to hear you are feeling perfect my friend,,,,,,,,,,,,all the best for you Jacqueline.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I really love this... beautiful use of the Nicecrane image, and the composition of all the elements is brilliant! Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love this card! A lovely image and so very well "framed"!
    Thank you for sharing this with us at OurCreativeCorner!

    Claudia x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. This is fabulous! Love the image, the colours all the layers and texture. Beautiful card.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Gorgeous - brilliantly designed! Thanks for sharing this with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Mannenkaart

ATC - Kerst II

Magnolia - Lily Rose (Dragon) 1