Tuesday Throwdown Challenge - TT156 - Image: My Grafico

Tuesday Throwdown


 Voor deze challenge van Tuesday Throwdown heb ik gebruik gemaakt van een plaatje van onze sponsor: My Grafico. Ik vind het zeepaardje zó schattig. Ik heb hem in Word gekopieerd en gespiegeld, zodat het er twee zijn. Net een verliefd stelletje...

For the current challenge of Tuesday Throwdown I've used a image from our sponsor: My Grafico. Isn't the seahorse adorable? I've paste it in Word and copi it and then mirrored it, so it would be two seahorses. Now the picture is like a couple in love...

 

 
Ik heb het plaatje ingekleurd met Copic Markers.

For the colouring I've used Copic Markers.

Ik heb een mal van Marianne Design gebruikt om het hartje m.b.v. de Cuttlebug uit te stansen.

I've used a die from Marianne Design to cut the heart out with the Cuttlebug.


Ik heb twee spelden bij elke strik gebruikt in de kleuren, die in de kaart terugkomen.

I've used two pins each bow in the coloures as used in the card.

Details:
 




Met deze kaart doe ik mee aan de volgende challenges:
With this card I join the following challenges:







Reacties

  1. Your card is wonderful! I love your idea of those sea horses in love... And your coloring looks amazing. You should make a tutorial on how you colored them with Copics!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. AWE your card is Super Cute!!!! I love Sea Horses and these are colored perfectly!!! Hugs!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely colours and the double image is just so cute !! Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Anything Goes for our anything goes challenge xhugsx Nikki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So lovely! What great coloring and I love the heart and all the gems! Gorgeous colors, papers, and ribbon. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So cute! The sea horses are adorable and I love the colors you used. Very pretty card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat een schitterende creatie. Leuk dat je mee doet met de challenge van GeWe Hobby.

    XOXO Angela

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Cute card. That image is super.

    Thanks for joining in at That Craft Place this time.

    Susan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Fabulous card and so cute too!!Thanks for joining us at BMC hope to see you join in again
    hugs
    laney

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I really really like the coloring you did on those seahorses! Fantastic!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. This is really cute - love the colors and your coloring skills! Great layout!
    Have a nice day Jacqueline! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Mannenkaart

ATC - Kerst II

Magnolia - Lily Rose (Dragon) 1